We are pleased to host the 7th International Conference on Plant Cell Wall Biology in Sapporo, Japan. The conference covers not only biochemistry and molecular biology on plant cell wall but also biomass utilization, biorefinery, and technology for plant cell wall research. The conference will start with the student session and a reception party on June 22nd and will end on June 26th. The venue for the conference is International Hall of Hokkaido University, which is located near Sapporo station. We welcome all of you.
- September 27, 2019
- VISA Information page opens online.
- August 30, 2019
- Official Web site opened.
PCWB2020 Organizing Committee
- Prof. Toshihisa KOTAKE
Division of Life Science, Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Saitama University
- The Botanical Society of Japan
- Japanese Society for Plant Cell and Molecular Biology
- The Japanese Society of Plant Physiologists
- Saitama University
- Plant Structure Optimization (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Area)
- Combi Corporation
- Sea Act Co., Ltd