All participants may choose one of two methods of registration and payment.
The deadline for the pre-registration is August 12, 2016.
Payment by credit card (VISA, Master Card, American Express, JCB and Diners Club) is available via this website.
If you make a payment at the registration desk, your registration choice will be as "On-Site Registration". “Pre-Registration” will be applied only when you make payment in advance through credit card or bank transfer prior to the conference.
You can register during the conference. About the “On-site Registration”, you make a payment (by JPY cash only) at the symposium registration desk.
1) Only Japanese yen is accepted.
2) Pre-registration and payment is strongly preferred.
3) The name of the conference will not appear but our company name, i.e.,Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd.,will in your credit card statement.
by August 12, 2016
|Member *||40,000 JPY||45,000 JPY|
|Non-member||45,000 JPY||50,000 JPY|
|Student **||20,000 JPY||25,000 JPY|
* Member(IEICE, APSIPA, ECTI, Tokyo City Univ., Hokkaido Univ., Chulalongkorn Univ., Univ of Philippines)
** Identification is required for the registration.
- If you register as a student, you must verify your status by sending a scanned copy of your student ID by E-mail to <email@example.com> or by FAX to <+81-11-280-2732> along with your registration number. Without this verification, you will be charged the "Member" fee.
- Pre-Registration will be closed on August 12, 2016 at 24:00 JST (Japan Standard Time). All the registrations after this date will be handled as On-site registration.
- At least one author of each accepted paper MUST REGISTER by August 12, 2016 in order that the paper will be included in the Program.
Pre-Registration deadline: August 12, 2016, 24:00 JST
Payment by credit card is strongly preferred.
We accept the following cards:
VISA, Master Card, American Express, JCB and Diners Club
Before charging your credit card, we will send you a pre-confirmation e-mail. Alternatively, participants from Japan can wire their remittance via bank transfer. If you choose to do so, you must pay the bank handling charge for the wire transfer. When you complete the wiring, please send a copy of your bank receipt by FAX to <+81-11-280-2732> to avoid miscommunication.
Please do not forget to include your name and registration number along with the name of conference.
On-site registration and payment will be available at the symposium registration desk from 15:00 P.M. on August 31, 2016 to 12:00 on September 12, 2016. We will accept a payment by Japanese Yen cash only.
Cancellation Policy for Registration
Before August 12, 2016: If you notify us about your cancellation by writing to the address below, you will receive 100% refund except for a 1,000 JPY handling charge. We consider the day we receive your notice as the day of your cancellation.
Please mail your cancellation notice to ISMAC Registration Secretariat. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
After August 13, 2016: No Refund.
How to Register
Please click the "On-line Registration for ISMAC 2016" button below.
Registration process will proceed in the following steps.
- Personal data of applicant(s)
- Method of payment.
- Confirmation of your applied items
Pre-Registrations are being handled by us, Sapporo Corporate Sales Branch, Kinki Nippon Tourist Hokkaido Co., Ltd, a travel agency in Sapporo, a professional congress organizer.
If you have any special wishes or requirements concerning registration, please contact us.
ISMAC 2016 Registration Secretariat
c/o Kinki Nippon Tourist Hokkaido Co., Ltd.
Sapporo Corporate Travel Branch.
N3 W2,Chuo-ku, Sapporo, JAPAN 060-0003