For oral presentation
- The total time allocated to each speaker for both the keynote and standard presentations is 20 minutes, including Qs & As and discussion.
- Please use your laptop in your presentation. The presenters can use both VGA and HDMI type connections. If you want to use the laptop that will be set at each room, please let us know in advance via e-mail (email@example.com) and bring your presentation via USB.
- Please note that the presenters should let the chairperson or staff in the room know the attendance of the presenter before the session starts.
For poster presentation
- The size of the display board is approximately 1000 mm in width and 2000 mm in height, and the recommended poster size is A0 (841 mm in width and 1189 mm in height).
- Posters can be posted on the boards from the previous day of the poster presentation. Please remove the posters from the boards by PM12:00 on the next day of the poster session.
- Student Best Poster Award winners will be given the award certificates during the ceremony on October 23.