Considering a rapid spreading of covid-19 in the world, the Organizing Committee decided to postpone the conference by one year.
The rescheduled dates and venue are as below:
- Plant Cell Wall Biology 2021 (PCWB2021)
- Venue, Conference Hall, Hokkaido University
- Dates, June 27 - July 1, 2021
The organizers of Cell Wall Research Conference and Cell Wall Meeting kindly agreed to postpone their conferences by one year.
These conferences will be rescheduled as below:
- Plant Cell Wall Biology in Sapporo, Japan -› June 27-July 1, 2021
- Cell Wall Research Conference in East Lansing, MI, USA -› June 13-17, 2022
- Cell Wall Meeting in Malaga, Spain -› 2023
- Plant Cell Wall Biology -› 2024 (organizer will be selected in PCWB2021)
- Cell Wall Research Conference in Vancouver, Canada -› 2025
We thank for giving us an opportunity to hold Plant Cell Wall Biology in Japan in 2021.
We hope this terrible outbreak will vanish soon.
The Organizing Committee of PCWB2020
- March 23, 2020
- Suspension of registration and abstract submission
- March 5, 2020
- Cancellation Policy for Registration (caused by the Corona-Virus) has been updated.
- March 2, 2020
- Deadline of abstract submission for oral presentation consideration has been extended until March 16th, 2020
- February 4, 2020
- Poster(PDF) has been updated.
- October 25, 2019
- Abstract submission page opens online.
- October 25, 2019
- Registration page opens online.
- September 27, 2019
- VISA Information page opens online.
- August 30, 2019
- Official Web site opened.
PCWB2020 Organizing Committee
- Prof. Toshihisa KOTAKE
Division of Life Science, Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Saitama University
- The Botanical Society of Japan
- Japanese Society for Plant Cell and Molecular Biology
- The Japanese Society of Plant Physiologists
- Saitama University
- MEXT KAKENHI Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas
"Plant-Structure Optimization Strategy"
- Combi Corporation
- Sea Act Co., Ltd
- NISSHIN SEIFUN GROUP INC.
- SUNTORY FOUNDATION FOR LIFE SCIENCES
- TOMY SEIKO CO., LTD.
- Mizutani Foundation for Glycoscience