Those who wish to make a oral/poster presentation are requested to submit an abstract on this website.
The abstracts will be reviewed by the PCWB2020 Scientific Committee, and a notification of the result (accepted/rejected, or chosen for oral presentation) will be e-mailed to the presenting author by middle of April, 2020. The abstracts for student session will also be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, and the result will be notified by middle of May, 2020.
Please kindly notice that the slots for oral presentations are limited due to the tight schedule of the conference, so most of the abstracts submitted for oral presentations will be assigned to poster presentations, where in-depth discussions are anticipated during the four days of conference.
Steps for Absuract Submission
First of all, you have to prepare your abstract file by using the template below.
After that, submit your abstract following the steps below.
- Enter information of principal author.
- Enter information of the presenter and co-authors.
- Choose your research area and presentation style, and enter keyword(s).
- Enter the title of your presentation
- Upload your abstract file(please use template MS-Word file)
- You will receive a "Confirmation e-mail" from the conference secretariat.
- Deadline of abstract submission for oral presentation consideration
- March 1st, 2020
- Deadline of abstract submission for poster presentationn
- April 10th, 2020
Conference Secretariat of PCWB2020
c/o Kinki Nippon Tourist Hokkaido Co., Ltd.
N-3, W-2, Chuo-ku Sapporo 060-0003, Japan
Fax : +81-11-221-5491