Air Tickets Arrangement & Japanese Language Level Questionnaire
To the participants of JSPS Summer Program:
We are Kintetsu International, the travel agent that will be helping you make arrangements for your trip to Japan.
All the steps required can be done on line.
KNT (Kintetsu International Co., Ltd)
Open: Monday- Friday 9:30am - 5:30 pm (Japan time)
Close: Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 29th Apr to 6th May
Phone: +81-3-6891-9305 Fax: +81-3-6891-9405
To receive a ticket, Fellows are obligated to arrive on the first day of their tenure and leave Japan on the last day of their tenure. If, however, Fellows wish to extend their stay in Japan (no more than 90 days including of their fellowship tenure) to continue or conclude their research after the expiration date of their fellowship, Hosts must submit Form 8 to JSPS via their Institutions to obtain approval. A return ticket will be provided upon approval from JSPS.
*Note that in such cases JSPS takes NO responsibility for Fellows, including their return ticket and insurance coverage. Any cost incurred in rearranging a return ticket must be paid by the Fellows.
- Please click button below and click "Registration" button as first step.
- Enter the password issued by JSPS and proceed registration.
- Once you completed registration, you will receive your Registration Number and Individual Password. Be sure to write them down. You will need your Individual Password to make any changes.
- As soon as we have arranged your flights, we will email you the flight information.
- In principle, JSPS provides air ticket from the major international airport nearest to the places (see below options) to major international airport nearest to your host institution by way of the most direct and economical route.
Fellows are not given a choice of the airline to be used.
- (a) The institution to which Fellows were affiliated at the time of application
- (b) The home address stated in Fellows' fellowship application
- (c) A major city within the Fellows' country of nationality
- If you wish to make special arrangements, you will need to pay extra fee by credit card. More details will be informed by the email after the registration.
- Please note that JSPS cannot reimburse you for an air ticket you purchase by yourself.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email.
- Please register required information at least 40 days prior to your departure.
If you apply after this deadline, it may not be possible to arrange the flight reservation and host family matching you desire.