All participants may choose one of three methods of registration and payment.
On-line "early registration":
Deadline of On-line "early registration" is October 31, 2016.
Deadline of On-line "pre-registration" is November 30, 2016.
Payment should be made by credit card (VISA, Master Card, American Express, JCB and Diners Club) via this website.
On-line “early registration” or on-line “pre-registration” will be applied only when you make payment in advance through credit card prior to the symposium. If you make a payment at the registration desk, your registration choice will be as "On-site".
You can register and make a payment (by a credit card or by cash) at the registration desk.
1) Only Japanese yen is accepted.
2) On-line "early registration" and payment are strongly preferred.
3) The name of the symposium will not appear but our company name, i.e., Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd., will in your credit card statement.
|Registration fee||Early registration by
October 31, 2016
November 30, 2016
The Robotics Society of Japan(RSJ) Member
The Japan Society of Mechanical
|40,000 JPY||50,000 JPY||50,000 JPY|
|IEEE/SICE/RSJ/JSME Non-member||50,000 JPY||65,000 JPY||65,000 JPY|
|Student Member of IEEE/SICE/RSJ/JSME||25,000 JPY||35,000 JPY||35,000 JPY|
|Student Non-Member||35,000 JPY||45,000 JPY||45,000 JPY|
|Extra Page Charge||20,000 JPY per page(Upto 2 additional pages)|
|Extra paper charges||25,000 JPY / 1 paper|
|Extra Banquet Ticket||10,000 JPY|
- If you register as a student, you must verify your status by sending a scanned copy of your student ID by e-mail to <firstname.lastname@example.org> or by FAX to <+81-11-280-2732> along with your registration number. Without this verification, you will be charged the "Regular participant" fee.
- The registration fee covers permission of paper submission, a booklet of paper abstracts, and a proceedings in a USB memory, Banquet fee. Student Member and Student Non-Member registration do not include banquet. If he/she wishes to join the banquet, he/she needs to buy an extra banquet ticket.
- Advance registration is required in order to upload the final material of accepted contributions. At least one author of each accepted paper MUST REGISTER before the camera ready deadline (by October 21, 2016) in order that the paper will be included in the program. Please note that one registration can be associated to at most one paper.
- Six pages in the standard IEEE conference paper format are allowed for the regular papers, including figures. A maximum of two additional pages are permitted at an Extra Page Charge of 20,000JPY per page.
- In order to submit the final paper, at least one of the authors has to register in advance. Each registered author is allowed to upload 1 contribution. If you want to upload more contributions, you must pay an Extra Paper Charge for each extra contribution.
- Participants of SII2016 can participate in SI2016 sessions without any extra charge.
After your completion of on-line registration, the fee will be charged to your credit card no later than:
1) On-line "early registration" >>> November 4, 2016
2) On-line "pre-registration" >>> December 5, 2016
All participant(s) should pay his/her registration fee by credit card.
We accept the following cards:
VISA, Master Card, American Express, JCB and Diners Club
On-site registration and payment will be available at the symposium registration desk from 12:00 on December 13, 2016 to 12:00 on December 15, 2016.
We will accept credit card payment or cash in Japanese Yen.
Cancellation Policy for Registration
According to your registration category, cancellation policy is different, please check the following;
On-line “early registration”: No refund from November 1, 2016
On-line “pre-registration”: No refund from December 1, 2016
How to Register
Please click the "On-line Registration and Hotel Reservation" button below.
Registration process will proceed in the following steps.
- Personal data of applicant(s)
- Accommodations (If you would like to book your accommodation through us)
- Method of payment
- Confirmation of your applied items
Registrations, hotel reservations, and payments are being handled by us, Sapporo Corporate Sales Branch, Kinki Nippon Tourist Hokkaido Co., Ltd, a travel agency in Sapporo, a professional congress and tour organizer.
If you have any special wishes or requirements concerning registrations or accommodations, please contact us.
SII2016 Registration Secretariat
c/o Kinki Nippon Tourist Hokkaido Co., Ltd.
Sapporo Corporate Travel Branch.
N3 W2,Chuo-ku, Sapporo, JAPAN 060-0003