Excursion will be held on May 31.
- 10:00 Depart from Shiretoko Grand Hotel, Kitakobushi.
- 10:30 Shiretoko sightseeing ship. (90min.)
- 12:30 Lunch and Shopping (Shiretoko Saihate Ichiba).
- 13:45 Shiretoko goko lakes walks with guides. (60min.)
- 15:30 Depart from Shiretoko.
- 17:30 Arrive at Memanbetsu Airport.
- 18:00 Arrive at JR Abashiri Station.
- 8,500 JPY per person
- Items included：
- transportation, lunch, admission fee, taxes.
- Minimum number of participants
- 40 persons on each tour
If the minimum number of participants is not achieved by April 20 April 30, the tour may be cancelled. In such a case, your tour fare will be refunded on "Travel Information Desk" on site.
How to Book an Excursion
Reservation process will proceed in the following steps.
- Personal data of applicant(s).
- Application for excursion.
- Accommodation (If you would like to book your accommodation through us).
- Method of payment.
- Confirmation of your applied items.
Please note that the deadline for booking an excursion is April 20 April 30, 2014 at 24:00 JST (Japan Standard Time).
Applicants from overseas must pay by credit card.
If you are booking from Japan and choose a bank transfer as a payment method, you will receive the confirmation for excursion after your full payment to our bank account. Bank information will be informed by e-mail
Changing / Cancellation Policy for Excursion
In case of changing your booking, please notify us by e-mail to <email@example.com> or by FAX <+81-11-280-2732> as soon as possible. When you do so, please identify yourself with your receipt number for International Symposium on Catalysis for Renewable Chemicals. Written notification is a mandatory clause.
In case of cancellation, you will be charged for cancellation fee unless you notify us at least 11 days prior to your check-in date (see below). Please be
- Excursion -
|After May 21||After May 24||May 30||May 31||No notice given|
Registrations, Excursion, and payments are being handled by us, Sapporo Corporate Travel Branch, Kinki Nippon Tourist Hokkaido Co., Ltd., a travel agency and a professional congress organizer in Sapporo.
If you have any special wishes, please contact us.
International Symposium on Catalysis for Renewable Chemicals
Registration & Reservation Secretariat
c/o Kinki Nippon Tourist Hokkaido Co., Ltd.
Sapporo Corporate Travel Branch.
Nittsu Sapporo Bldg., N3 W2,Chuo-ku, Sapporo,
Phone: +81-11-280-8855; Fax : +81-11-280-2732