- July 4(Friday) - July 5（Saturday), 2014
- Sapporo Education and Culture Hall
kita-1, Nishi-13, Chuo-ku Sapporo, JAPAN
Hokkaido region is known for its cool summers and icy winters. Unlike the other major islands of Japan, Hokkaido is normally not affected by the June-July rainy season and the relative lack of humidity and typically warm, rather than hot, summer weather makes its climate an attraction for tourists from other parts of Japan.
Temperature at Sapporo in July is as follows; average temperature 20.5℃, maximum temperature 24.9℃ and minimum temperature 17.3℃.
For more information, see this website
- Hotel Accommodation：
- There is variety of hotels in Sapporo; however, the July is the highest touristic season. Early reservation of your hotel room is advised. Conference Secretariat (c/o Kinki Nippon Tourist Hokkaido) will provide reservation site of your accommodation on this website.
- Guidance of Sapporo city :
- [ English ] , [ Korean ] , [ Simplified Chinese ] , [ Traditional Chinese ]